Friday 2 March 2012

crochet pleats

Shirt- Republic £15
Top- New Look £12.99
Shorts- H+M £14.99

Pretty much representing the high street today! This cute little crochet crop, I haven't worn much although the more and more I look at it this picture the more outfits I can see it going with. These shorts are one of my best purchases, they are super comfy (love how that is one of my priorities) they can be casual or dressy! Also the colour is so versatile.

This picture was taken at home by my little sister! I'm home from uni at the moment as there is going to be an extra sibling added to the family any day now! Exciting news, Ava or Ethan is what my parents have decided on but not 100% on the boys name.
Can you all think of any nice ones?

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great coachella outfit!!! :)


    check out my blog and follow if you like xx
    www.soundofsweetlullabies.com

    http://www.facebook.com/SoundOfSweetLullabies

    ReplyDelete