Friday 16 December 2011

Syd and Mallory.





 


If you hadn't seen or heard already, there is a beautiful vintage boutique in Sheffield called Syd and Mallory. Not to threat if this is too far from you, ASOS marketplace are lucky enough to feature such a lovely take on vintage. My first encounter of these designs was at Clothes Show Live 2011, I fell in love with how unique everything was, out of every trip I had taken to Camden Market to find golden vintage finds I had never come across a stall like this before. I purchased a beautiful clutch from there, abundant with a curtain tassel, bows and ribbons. From the 1970's, this bag now has been transformed in to present day. With the slogan “Not just another Vintage Store.” suits it perfectly. I advise you to look through if you like vintage with a contemporary finish! Word of warning, if you buy more than one item you have to pay p&p for each item separately...annoying right!
visit now: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/syd-and-mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment