Monday 30 January 2012

A cold day.

Cardigan- Urban Outfitters £20
Top- Topshop £8
Skirt- H+M £14.99
Tights- Primark £2.99
Boots- Primark £20
Earring- Topshop £7.50


So I finally managed to get my photography housemate out of her lazy pit, get her dslr and take some vain pictures of myself. Hence the reasoning for posting so many pictures of one outfit- the quality is just too good. I woke up to a bit of snow this morning in Southampton so came to the conclusion that wooly tights, a fur scarf and knee high boots were in order. I love the hippie feel that the chiffon cardigan gives, I find it makes the most boring outfits interesting. The blue t-shirt crop underneath is a proper cute buy and only £8. Its a given that it goes sublimely with high waisted skirts/shorts and a charming cardy chucked over the top. I had to mention the earring- it was such a cool find, they are pretty commercial at the moment but I don't care because the feather and colours featured on the earring are far too me. 

2 comments:

  1. I have three of these crop tops from topshop they are sooo comfy you styled them perfectly the leather skirt is just amaze!! damn Irish H&M more than likely doesnt stock it :(
    really cool outfit babe love it

    http://everythingdainty.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    They're so good because they go under pretty much every outfit! what colours you got?
    I may have to invest in some more ha ha!

    Had a browse through your blog, its great! Love that you've introduced me to smutclothing- its so cool!
    I'm your new follower
    x

    ReplyDelete