Monday 23 January 2012

Outfitting galore.

£20 


 £10


 £10



Jeffrey Campbell £40


I'm so not a sales lover, all the rummaging through rails and rails of messy clothes just doesn't do it for me, but whilst surfing Urban Outfitters for cute finds the other day, I found myself being drawn to the sale, a stress free zone because after all you're on your own online shopping.  Lucky enough for me, my discoveries were great! One buy in particular I am stupidly thrilled about is my Jeffrey Campbell cheetah boots, I bought them for £40 down from £120 and they have now been put up in price to £70 (kerching!!) Another worth while bargain was the Printed Kimono Blouse for £20, it goes perfectly underneath my black fur cardigan from H+M, superb for winter layering. The grunge red crop top is a match made in heaven with my levi high waisted shorts, it also appeared in 90210 the other day- ended up shouting a the television "ahh she's wearing MY top" oh dear!
Theres not many items in the sale left but I would advise still looking, definitely worth the pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment