Tuesday 21 February 2012

Baring for the winter.







Headband- Primark £2
Top- Miss Selfridge £22
Chiffon cardigan- Republic £15
Leggings- Topshop £22
Boots- Primark £15

Although the wind is stupidly harsh right now I still can't bare to hide away this top, deep in the wardrobe. Mother is always complaining about how its crazy to have your belly out in this weather bla bla bla. Its one of my favourite statements right now though, I may have bought it a couple of months ago now but I surprisingly haven't got bored as I usually do. I adore the coarse pattern that appears on it in the dark orange, also it shows off that bit of stomach with no rolls and my favourite tattoo which I definitely don't get out enough!
Quite strange that I decided to wear these boots today, as I normally overuse the converse. They are a proper old buy from Primark but you can't fault them. Still go with a wide range of clothing and are dead comfy and with shock...they have not broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment