Friday 3 February 2012

Flowers in the snow.


Shirt- H+M £14.99
Top- Topshop £8
Shorts- Topshop £38
Scarf- H+M £12.99

Due to the forecast saying snow and -6 degrees today, I wanted to feel summery underneath all the dreaded layers. The white and blue together is literally my favourite thing, the colours compliment each other so tastefully. I wear the white shirt so repetitively for the reason that it makes me feel like Caggie Dunlop- sad I know, think I have a slight obsessive problem to deal with. The shorts are borrowed from a friend and I had to blog about them considering their cuteness! The dainty flowers accompany each other so nicely. 

I will apologise for the terrible quality of these pictures, I couldn't take advantage of my photography friend today so I had no choice but to resort to the macbook photo booth!

Thanks to all the new followers, much appreciated! 
x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment and following my blog :)
    Loving the outfit, so cute and summery, adding a white shirt definitely makes an outfit.

    ReplyDelete