Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm a little bit of smart.



Jumper- Topshop £28
Shirt- Vintage £26
Shorts- Vintage £25

Felt on the smart side today, love the shirt under jumper look so thought it would go perfectly. I figured out I need to buy lots more knits rather than shoes as I think we're waiting for one cold summer! I wear my levi's with almost everything, these particular ones I purchased from Clothes Show Live 2011 at a vintage store I shamefully cannot remember the name of, moral of the story is I got these and a dark red pair for £40- bargain!

Thanks to all the new followers!

4 comments:

  1. I really like your jewelry

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous of your ring collection there! And I haven't been brave enough to dig out my denim shorts yet... great outfit though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the rings! Great outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's all about the rings!
    :)
    thanks for the comments x

    ReplyDelete